On Instagram I shared my #2015bestnine aka the nine most liked photos of 2015. Here I feature your 10 favorite blog posts published in 2015. Thank you for reading my notes on tea in 2015 and I hope you will join me for more tea experiences in 2016.
1. Favorite Tea Ware - Theresa Wong of T Shop
The Favorite Tea Ware series is dear to me. Theresa was an early participant. I am thankful to her and all the tea-ists who have contributed to this series.
2. Giveaway - Kikkerland Ora Teapot & Tea Cup Set
This post launched the Ora Teapot & Tea Cup Set giveaway but I included a review of the tea ware.
3. Tea Review - Assam 1860
Assam 1860 had a fun launch campaign and makes a wickedly strong tea.
4. Interview with Tea Ave co-founder Jeff Chen
It's a pleasure to learn about the behind the scenes of a tea company. Tea Ave is a young tea company co-founded by brother and sister Jeff and Heidi Chen.
5. Favorite Tea Ware - Cynthia Chovet of Palais des Thés
Cynthia showcased her mastery of tea during a grand crus tasting I attended at the company's SoHo boutique. She kindly accepted my invitation to participate in the Favorite Tea Ware series.
6. Ippodo Matcha Nodate
This was my favorite tea event of 2015. It was my first matcha nodate. And I met Mrs. Miyako Watanabe of Ippodo Tea Company.
7. Notes from a Demo + Conversation with Allen Han, Founder & CEO of Teforia
Allen Han has blended an ancient plant and modern technology in Teforia. The device is gorgeous. And by many reports, the results for tea steeping are excellent.
8. Rafflecopter Review + Subscription Giveaway
The high ranking of this post was surprising as the giveaway underperformed. I do like the service and have used it several times.
9. Favorite Tea Ware - Sara Shacket of Tea Happiness
I have shared many tea experiences with Sara so I was thrilled to feature her favorite tea ware on the blog.
10. Palais des Thés Tea & Food Pairing
At the top of their sectors, Palais des Thés and Dominique Ansel joined forces to create a delicious experience.