1. A stacking, starter kit of Kusmi Tea from Dean & DeLuca.
Tipu masala chai with thermos.
Wedding Tea set from Harney.
4. This pretty teapot won't steal the spotlight from this sencha from Palais des Thes.
5. Looking for a specific sencha? Ippodo offers Hosen sencha paired with its Original Tokoname Yakishime Kyusu teapot.
6. Want to introduce someone to matcha? A matcha starter kit is the way to go - here is one from Ippodo.
7. Traveling with your matcha? Don't stir; shake Enishi-no-shiro matcha in your Ippodo travel flask.
Finally, looking for treats for tea time? Consider the Tutti I Dolci basket from Eataly.
This post was inspired by 6 Artisanal Gift Baskets for Foodies, Gotham Magazine. Image sources via links.